Deposit & Withdrawal
How Can I Deposit Funds?
Depositing funds into your account is quick, easy, and best of all: secure. The entire process takes only a few minutes to complete and you will be immediately notified of any issues with your deposit.
There are a number of ways that you can choose to fund your account. They are:
- Credit Card: Etihad trade accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and.
- Wire Transfer: If you wish to fund your account via wire transfer, please contact your account manager or access our appropriate banking details.
Is There A Minimum Deposit?
does require a minimum deposit but that amount does vary by funding type. The minimum deposit amounts are as follows:
Credit Card: 250 (USD/EUR)
Wire Transfer: 1000 (USD/EUR)
Etihad trade reserves the right to change these values without prior notice.
Which Currencies Can I Deposit?
During the registration process, you can choose the type of currency that you wish to use for trading. Your choices are: US Dollar, Euro.
Does Etihad trade Accept Cash Deposits from Clients?
No. Please note that Etihad trade does not accept cash deposits.
Withdrawing Funds – How Does It Work?
we have designed our withdrawal process to be as easy and secure as our funding process. To begin the process first log in and then choose the page and choose the “Withdrawal”. Then fill out the fields and click “Withdrawal Request.”
How Long Does It Take To Get My Money?
Withdrawal requests are addressed and handled as quickly as possible. To expedite this process, we ask that you upload the documents detailed above so that once your identity is verified we can begin to process the withdrawal process without delay.
What Methods Are There for Withdrawal of Funds?
Etihad trade policy for withdrawal is that all withdrawals will be processed to the original source of the funds.
If the value of the withdrawal request exceeds the value of the amount deposited by credit card the remaining value will be transferred by wire transfer.
In order to comply with anti-money laundering policies, Etihad trade will request the following documentation before the first withdrawal:
- Official ID with picture – Passport/ Driver’s License/Official Government ID document (not expired)
- Proof of address – Bank or Credit Card Statement/ Utility Bill (water, electricity, phone from the last 6 months)
- If a credit card was used to deposit funds: Credit card front and back showing only the last 4 digits.
Customers will be notified by e-mail regarding documentation required. Withdrawals will not be processed and confirmed until these documents are received.